It looks like most of us office folk are working from home now and this trend does not seem to be changing anytime soon.
Like many of us, working from the kitchen table or with an old Ikea chair, is taking its strain on our backs.
With this in mind, we have put together a list of the best ergonomic home office chairs to suit all budgets.
So as my back is starting to hurt, writing this from my kitchen table, here is our list of best home office chairs.
Eden Chorus 3 Lever Highback Ergonomic Chair
- Chorus features significant lumbar and upper-back support, and a gently contoured seat.
Chairmaster Urban Mesh Chair
- High quality mesh backrest, molded seat foam upholstered in upholstered in Motion Felt, black nylon star base, 60mm castors, 3 lever ergonomic adjustment
Cloud Ergo Office Chair
Cloud Ergo features a distinctive flex backrest that supports you with consistent subtle body-responsive movement.
The extensive range of ergonomic adjustments and options allow for total versatility and personalisation in workstation and boardroom settings.
Cloud Meeting is a compact and user-friendly meeting chair with a supportive contoured backrest.Both chairs feature an elegant opaque mesh backrest and modern charcoal finishing.
Office Chair Float
- X-Chair DVL Task Chair features a Dynamic Variable Lumbar support that adjusts itself to Supportive mesh structure
- Light durable fibre glass frame
- Integrated floating tilt mechanism
- Gaslift height adjustment
- Aluminium or nylon 5-star swivel base
Wrap it up
Now stop reading this from the kitchen stool, go on and buy yourself an ergonomic proper office chair and your back will thank you.